North Devon Council have very kindly agreed to allow us to continue to issue permits for use in Oxford Grove Car Park during our drop off and pick up times.
The permits have very clear guidelines for use, which must be adhered to:
• They must be collected from our school office
• Only one permit per family will be issued
• The permit is only valid from 8.25am-9.10am and 3pm-3.45pm during term-time only
• Conditions of the car park apply at all times
• Misuse will result in the permit being withdrawn
• The permit does not guarantee a parking space
Please be aware that any permits issued last year will not be valid this year. Once you have completed the form below we will send a permit home with your child so please check their bag!