Thursday 3rd March is . . . WORLD BOOK DAY! Everyone will be sharing their love of books across the school – please can children bring a favourite book to share and read with a friend.
- Children can come to school dressed up as a character from their favourite story.
- A special World Book Day menu will be available.
- Children can take part in a book swap to refresh their bookshelves with exciting reads.
Here’s how to take part:
- On the morning of World Book Day, children can bring in books they wish to swap and drop them into the gym.
- Children will be given a token for each book which can be swapped for a different book at the end of the school day in the school hall.
- Books will also be on sale from 50p to £1.