Updated: Sep 5, 2019
We want you to be able to get in touch easily to discuss any questions or concerns and we also want to keep you up to date with the latest news and information. The following is a helpful guide.
You can keep in touch with your child's class teacher in the following ways:
- arrange a visit to see them or a phone call from them by contacting the school reception on 01271 863463 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- submit a question or comment via the school website https://www.ilfracombe-jun.devon.sch.uk/contact
- send a note with your child or write a comment in their Reading Diary
- speak to your child's teacher in the playground at the end of the school day.
We will keep in touch with you in the following ways:
- the easiest way to be kept up to date with the latest news is by following us on Twitter @ilfracombejun
- visit our school website https://www.ilfracombe-jun.devon.sch.uk which is kept up to date with the latest news, diary dates and important information
- text messages are sent for important notifications
- your child's teacher will contact you by phone if needed.